Louis Tomlinson and fellow One Direction bandmate Liam Payne are the last of the original five members to release a full solo album, but that doesn’t mean they’re not gracing our ears with singles. Following collaborations with Steve Aoki and Bebe Rexha as well as the just-for-fans track ‘Just Like You’, Louis is dropping his latest single Friday.
According to his email newsletter, ‘Miss You’ is “about a time in [his] life when [he] was going out partying every night.”
In hindsight throughout that time I was pretty numb and just going through the motions. Deep down it was always in the back of my mind that what I really missed was the girl that I loved. It was important for me to write something really honest.
– Louis Tomlinson
Louis already performed this song live once, at the Royal Variety Performance — which won’t air on TV until next month — and he’ll be performing it again on the UK’s ‘X Factor’ Saturday. You won’t want to miss a single one of his promotional interviews this week, so here’s the full schedule
1. PopBuzz November 30 – 5 pm GMT/12 pm EST/9 am PST
— PopBuzz (@popbuzz) November 30, 2017
2. BBC Radio 1 December 1 – 6:30 am GMT/1:30 am EST/10:30 pm PST
3. Eagle Radio December 1 – 8:00 am GMT/3:00 am EST/12:00 am PST
— Eagle Radio (@eagleradio) November 30, 2017
4. Smallzy’s Surgery December 1 – 7:00 pm AEDT/8:00 am GMT/3:00 am EST
5. The Hits Official December 2 – 11:00 am GMT/6:00 am EST/3:00 am PST
6. BBC The Beat December 2 – 6:00 pm GMT/1:00 pm EST/10:00 am PST
7. The X Factor UK Finale December 2 – 7:00 pm GMT/2:00 pm EST/11:00 am PST
— Louis Tomlinson (@Louis_Tomlinson) November 26, 2017
While you wait, pre-save ‘Miss You’ on Spotify now: smarturl.it/MYpresave