‘What I See’ is a glimpse behind Brooklyn’s famous lens, offering readers a unique, authentic and stylish snapshot into his life. Each chapter tells a different story through pictures by and of Brooklyn, accompanied by captions and passages of text in his own words.
It’s been a big month for Brooklyn, after getting back from some father-son bonding at this year’s Glastonbury, he’s also off out on a book signing tour and doing promo with Grimmy on BBC Radio 1.
To be in with a chance of winning a signed copy of Brooklyn’s book follow the instructions in the tweet below. We’ll pick one winner at random after the closing date.
— United By Pop (@unitedbypop) June 27, 2017
Terms and Conditions
- No purchase necessary.
- This giveaway is open to worldwide residents.
- One (1) winners will be randomly selected from all applicable entries
- Winners will receive one (1) copy of Brooklyn Beckham’s ‘What I See’
- No alternative prize is available
- Giveaway closes on Saturday, July 8th 2017
- United By Pop will contact the prize winner via Twitter direct message
- Winner must provide United By Pop with their full name and mailing address to receive their prize
- If the winner does not provide these details within 24 hours of being contacted, they forfeit their prize