Jim Chapman’s the latest from the YouTube clan to be joining the bookshelves, with the release of his brilliant guide to the thing we all call life.
Life is weird, there’s no denying it. In ‘147 Things’ Jim tackles everything from black holes to bellybuttons; they’re weird when you think about them.
Congratulations @HappyDeyesXSugg, a signed copy of Jim’s ‘147 Things’ is on its way to you now!
Ever wondered if first times are over-rated (hint: they are), whether you’ll ever find the one (hint: there are 7 billion of us) or pondered the sheer unlikelihood of the you who is you being in the world right now? If so, then YouTube superstar and fact-obsessed, over-sharer Jim Chapman is here to explain it all – whether it’s why your heart actually aches after a break-up, what’s happening when you get hangry, or why people are just so plain RUDE online.
Along the way, we’ll find out how much fun he has when Tanya’s sleep-talking and why he looked like a gangly T-rex with wonky teeth when he was a teenager. As with his videos, no subject is off-limits, as Jim lifts the lid on his life and his relationships, sharing embarrassing stories and things he’s learnt along the way (trust us, the thing about kangaroos will really freak you out).
We’ve got 1 signed copy of Jim’s book to give away, that’s not all. 5 runners-up will also be able to get their hands on a copy of ‘147 Things’. To be in with a chance, follow the instructions in the tweet below.
— United By Pop (@unitedbypop) October 4, 2017
Terms and Conditions
- No purchase necessary.
- This giveaway is open to residents of the United Kingdom only.
- Six (6) winners will be randomly selected from all applicable entries
- One (1) winner will receive one (1) signed copy of Jim Chapman’s ‘147 Things’
- Five (5) runners-up will receive one (1) copy of Jim Chapman’s ‘147 Things’
- No alternative prize is available
- Giveaway closes on Saturday 14th October at 9pm GMT
- United By Pop will contact the prize winner via Twitter direct message
- Winner must provide United By Pop with their full name and mailing address to receive their prize
- If the winner does not provide these details within 24 hours of being contacted, they forfeit their prize
Featured Image Source