Closed: Win a copy of Niall Horan’s album AND Liam Payne’s single
Your music collection will never be the same after October 20th.
The 20th of October is going to be a big day for Liam Payne fans and Niall Horan fans—even bigger if you’re a fan of both boys.
That’s because Liam and Niall are both releasing new music that day. Liam’s latest single ‘Bedroom Floor’ comes out as well as Niall’s debut solo album ‘Flicker’.
it's been a long time coming but I'm delighted to announce that my new album 'Flicker' is out on the 20th of October . I hope you enjoy it pic.twitter.com/7nT7wGue6V
— Niall Horan (@NiallOfficial) September 14, 2017
Basically, we should all take off October 20th (or make it a worldwide holiday). We’re going to need the whole day to recover from that much amazing new music.
In order to make October 20th the best day of your life, we’ve teamed up with @Gucci1Daf to give you the opportunity to win both Liam’s single ‘Bedroom Floor’ and Niall’s full album ‘Flicker’ on iTunes. This giveaway is open to anyone in the United States so long as you’ve got iTunes! All you have to do to enter is follow the instructions in the tweet below:
— United By Pop (@unitedbypop) October 4, 2017
Congrats to our winner, Twitter user @IdolsAreMyFam!
Terms & Conditions:
- This giveaway is open to residents of the United States only and begins at 9:00 am EST on October 4, 2017. It ends at 9:00 am EST on October 20, 2017.
- One (1) winner will be chosen from all applicable entries.
- Prize consists of one (1) copy of the song ‘Bedroom Floor’ by Liam Payne and the album ‘Flicker’ by Niall Horan, delivered via iTunes gift.
- Winner must have a valid iTunes account to receive their prize; prize will not be delivered via any other method.
- Winner will contacted by @UnitedByPop via Twitter direct message.
- Winner has 24 hours to provide @UnitedByPop with their iTunes account email address in order to receive their prize. No response within 24 hours results in a forfeit of the prize, and a new winner will be selected.
- This giveaway is in no way sponsored or endorsed by Liam Payne, Niall Horan, Capitol Records, Republic Records, Facebook, or Instagram.
Featured Image Source