If you loved Mamrie’s first book, ‘You Deserve A Drink’ you’re going to fall head over heels in love with her second instalment, ‘I’ve Got This Round’. Our favourite relatable YouTuber is back with a hilarious and candid look at the world as she enters her 30s and finds herself single for the first time since college; she finds that the world is full of possibilities.
Emboldened by the cool confidence that comes with the end of one’s 20s plus the newfound independence of an attachment-free lifestyle, Mamrie commits herself to living life with even more spirit, adventure, and heart than before. Mamrie dives into new experiences at full-tilt and seeks out once-in-a-lifetime opportunities (like meeting the Dixie Chicks), bucket-list goals (like visiting the Moulin Rouge), and madcap adventures (like going anchors-away on a Backstreet Boys cruise)—all while diving back into the dating world for the first time in a decade.
And the winners are…
@greendi321allen, @Miserable_Me1, @harrycat2017 , @Holisticrmp , and @tarcsafalvi
In ‘I’ve Got This Round‘ you’ll find the same shameless honesty that we’ve grown to associate Mamrie with and her I’ll-try-anything-once spirit. By picking up ‘I’ve Got This Round’ you’ll be embarking on a wild and unforgettable journey through adulting, and you won’t want it to ever end.
We’ve got five copies of Mamrie’s ‘I’ve Got This Round’ to giveaway to some lucky United By Pop reader. Follow the instructions in the tweet below for your chance to win.
— United By Pop (@unitedbypop) February 17, 2018
Terms and Conditions
- No purchase necessary.
- This giveaway is open to residents of the United Kingdom only.
- Quote retweets are not eligible.
- Five (5) winners will be randomly selected from all applicable entries.
- Five (5) winners will receive one (1) copy of Mamrie Hart’s ‘I’ve Got This Round’.
- No alternative prize is available.
- Giveaway closes on Sunday February 25th at 9pm GMT.
- United By Pop will contact the prize winner via Twitter direct message
- Winner must provide United By Pop with their full name and mailing address to receive their prize.
- If the winner does not provide these details within 24 hours of being contacted, they forfeit their prize.
Featured Image Source