Since One Direction’s hiatus started, Louis Tomlinson has only released one single—‘Just Hold On’ with Steve Aoki. Needless to say, fans have been anxious for more music from him, and Louis’s finally coming through with his second single ‘Back To You’ featuring Bebe Rexha and Digital Farm Animals.
The song’s official release is July 21 (the very same day we get to see Harry Styles in Christopher Nolan’s ‘Dunkirk’ film), and to commemorate, Louis is releasing a limited edition physical CD. It includes new and unseen cover art, an exclusive remix from Louis and Digital Farm Animals, and a printed handwritten note.
This is obviously a must-have.
The CD’s two tracks will be:
- ‘Back To You’ – Louis Tomlinson Featuring Bebe Rexha and Digital Farm Animals
- ‘Back To You’ – Digital Farm Animals and Louis Tomlinson Remix
For your chance to win a copy of this limited edition CD, just follow @unitedbypop on Twitter and retweet the tweet below:
— United By Pop (@unitedbypop) July 7, 2017
Terms & Conditions:
- Prize includes one (1) copy of Louis Tomlinson’s ‘Back To You’ CD single, approximate value $3.99 USD
- No alternative prize is available
- One (1) winner will be selected at random from all applicable entries
- Competition begins at 10:00 AM EST on Friday, July 7, 2017 and ends at 9:00 PM EST on Friday, July 21, 2017
- Winner will be contacted via Twitter direct message
- Winner has 24 hours to supply to their full name and mailing address to United By Pop, or else they forfeit their prize
- This competition is in no way endorsed by Louis Tomlinson, Bebe Rexha, Digital Farm Animals, Sony Music, Sandbag Ltd, Facebook, or Instagram
- Competition is open worldwide
- United By Pop is not responsible for prizes lost or damaged during the shipping process