Closed: Win a copy of Sarah J. Maas’ A Court Of Wings And Ruin
Sarah J. Maas is no stranger to producing beautifully written romantic stories with a seriously dark edge. The third book in her ‘A Court of Thorns and Roses’ series is finally upon us and you can expect more of the same page-turning delight we’ve had from her in previous years.
In this instalment, Feyre will bring vengeance. She’s left the Night Court – and her High Lord – and is playing a deadly game of deceit. In the Spring Court, Tamlin is making deals with the invading king threatening to bring Prythian to its knees and Feyre to determined to discover his plans. To do so she must weave a web of lies and one slip may spell doom not only for Feyre, but for her world as well.
We’ve managed to grab a copy of ‘A Court of Wings and Ruin‘ before it flies off the shelves everywhere. Try your luck in our giveaway below, it’s open worldwide so you’ve got no excuses.
— United By Pop (@unitedbypop) May 7, 2017
Featured image source
Terms and Conditions
- No purchase necessary.
- This giveaway is open to worldwide residents.
- One (1) winners will be randomly selected from all applicable entries
- Winners will receive one (1) paperback copy of Sarah J. Maas’ A Court of Wings and Ruin.
- No alternative prize is available
- Giveaway closes on Sunday 14th May at 9pm BST.
- United By Pop will contact the prize winner via Twitter direct message
- Winner must provide United By Pop with their full name and mailing address to receive their prize
- If the winner does not provide these details within 24 hours of being contacted, they forfeit their prize