MISS PEREGRINE’S HOME FOR PECULIAR CHILDREN is the sensational new film from visionary director Tim Burton, starring Eva Green, Asa Butterfield, Chris O’Dowd, Ella Purnell, Allison Janney, Rupert Everett, Terence Stamp, with Judi Dench and Samuel L. Jackson.
From visionary director Tim Burton, and based upon the best-selling novel, comes an unforgettable motion picture experience. When Jake discovers clues to a mystery that spans alternate realities and times, he uncovers a secret refuge known as Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children. As he learns about the residents and their unusual abilities, Jake realises that safety is an illusion, and danger lurks in the form of powerful, hidden enemies. Jake must figure out who is real, who can be trusted, and who he really is.
To celebrate the film’s release in cinemas now in 3D & 2D, we are giving you the chance to win a copy of Tales of the Peculiar, a new story collection by Ransom Riggs, set in the world of Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children.
Simply follow the instructions in the tweet below to win:
— United By Pop (@unitedbypop) October 5, 2016
In cinemas NOW in 3D & 2D
About The Book
In this collection of fairy tales, Ransom Riggs invites you to uncover hidden legends of the peculiar world. A fork-tongued princess, a girl who talks to ghosts, and wealthy cannibals who dine on the discarded limbs of peculiars are just a few of the characters whose stories will have you hooked.
Featuring stunning illustrations from world-renowned artist Andrew Davidson, this compelling, rich and truly peculiar anthology is the perfect gift for fans – and for all lovers of great storytelling.
– Competition will run from October 5th
– United By Pop is the promoter
– Prize for each of the five (5) winners is: 1x Tales of the Peculiar
– Competition is open to UK residents only
– One winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries.
– Winners will be notified via email and will need to reply to confirm postal address for prize fulfilment
– Failure to respond to notification of winning within 24 hours forfeits the prize.
Featured image courtest of Think Jam