What’s that sound? It’s our klaxon for United By Pop’s book of the year – and we’re only in May. From the author of ‘Alex, Approximately’ and ‘Night Owls’, ‘Starry Eyes‘ is the YA romance you’ve been looking for.
Best friends-turned-best enemies Zorie and Lennon are stranded together after a camping trip that goes wrong. With no one but each other, they are forced to face their issues. With witty jabs and insults as they try to make it back to safety. Fighting each other while also fighting off the forces of nature, what could possibly go wrong?
‘Don’t be cautious, be careful’ and make sure you enter to win a copy from one of the best YA contemporary authors out there.
— United By Pop (@unitedbypop) May 15, 2018
Terms and Conditions
- This giveaway opens at 21:40 pm BST on 15th, May 2018 and closes at 21:30 pm BST on 28th, May 2018.
- This giveaway is open to residents of the United Kingdom only.
- The prize consists of one (1) copy of Jenn Bennett’s ‘Starry Eyes’
- Prize has no cash value.
- No alternative prize is available.
- Five (5) winners will be selected from all eligible entries after the entry period ends.
- Winner will be contacted by @unitedbypop via Twitter direct message.
- Winner must provide United By Pop with their full name and mailing address to receive their prize. If winner does not respond within 24 hours, a new winner will be selected.
- United By Pop is not responsible for prizes that are lost, stolen, or damaged in the mail.
- This giveaway is in no way endorsed by or affiliated with Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.
Featured Image Source