With over twenty titles between them, Giovanna and Tom Fletcher have explored the world of adult, children’s and non-fiction. From romance to pooping dinosaurs, to monsters and motherhood, there’s no doubt The Fletchers are a creative dream team.
However, up until now, their writing talents were shared separately but excitingly, that is about to change. This spring, Giovanna and Tom Fletcher finally join forces to bring us ‘Eve of Man’. The first book in their upcoming YA sci-fi dystopia trilogy, ‘Eve of Man’ follows Eve, the first girl to be born in over fifty years and to have survived. Eve has spent her sixteen years of life with the opposite sex and the truth of her past being kept from her, but it’s finally time to face her destiny. Three potential males have been selected for her and the future of humanity is in her hands, a fate she’s always accepted until she meets Bram.
We’re giving away a signed copy to one lucky winner, follow the instructions in the tweet below to be in with a chance.
— United By Pop (@unitedbypop) May 14, 2018
Terms and Conditions
- This giveaway opens at 21:40 pm BST on 13th, May 2018 and closes at 21:30 pm BST on 23rd, May 2018.
- This giveaway is open to residents of the United Kingdom only.
- The prize consists of one (1) signed copy of Tom and Giovanna Fletcher’s ‘Eve of Man’
- Prize has no cash value.
- No alternative prize is available.
- One (1) winner will be selected from all eligible entries after the entry period ends.
- Winner will be contacted by @unitedbypop via Twitter direct message.
- Winner must provide United By Pop with their full name and mailing address to receive their prize. If winner does not respond within 24 hours, a new winner will be selected.
- United By Pop is not responsible for prizes that are lost, stolen, or damaged in the mail.
- This giveaway is in no way endorsed by or affiliated with Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.
Featured image source