It’s been a while since we’ve first introduced JC Stewart on United By Pop. Since then, our favourite professional sad boy has come a long way. From releasing his first-ever EP to releasing a song co-written by Niall Horan!
Not only is JC a very talented singer-songwriter, but he’s also very funny. I took the liberty of watching all of his 159 of his TikToks and selected the best ones for you. Here are his 10 best TikToks, ever.
1. He always has time for a good dad-joke, especially in times like these.
2. The iconic FRIENDS video that even Jennifer Aniston approved of!
3. The day he went on an interesting cruise
4. When he perfectly described the thing that we’re missing right now with his angelic voice
5. Back at it again with the dad jokes…
6. When he showed us he has more skills than singing
7. The one where he reveals he is just like the rest of us
8. I am not gonna lie… this hits too close to home
9. When he showed us what his life is really like during quarantine
10. He used his songs to this TikTok we can all, unfortunately, relate to.
JC Stewart, a man of many talents, and many TikToks. Honestly, we cannot get enough!