Closed: Win a signed copy of Jason Segel & Kirsten Miller’s Otherworld
‘Otherworld’ is a game, the kind you’ve always wanted to play.
‘Otherworld’ is a game, the kind you’ve always wanted to play. The participants leave their physical bodies behind and step, literally, into the game.
There are no screens. There are no controls. You don’t just see and hear it – you taste, smell, and touch it too. In this new reality, there are no rules to follow, no laws to break. You can live your best life.
It’s a game so addictive you’ll never want it to end. Until you realize that you’re the one being played.
Step into ‘Otherworld’. Leave your body behind.
The frightening future that Jason Segel and Kirsten Miller have imagined is not far away. ‘Otherworld’ asks the question we’ll all soon be asking: if technology can deliver everything we want, how much are we willing to pay?
To be in with a chance of winning a signed copy of this epic read, just follow the instructions in the tweet below. Five winners will be picked at random from all eligible entries.
— United By Pop (@unitedbypop) April 15, 2018
Terms and Conditions
- This giveaway opens at 12:30 pm GMT on 15th, April 2018 and closes at 21:30 pm GMT on 24th, April 2018.
- This giveaway is open to residents of the United Kingdom only.
- The prize consists of one (1) signed copy of Jason Segel and Kirsten Miller’s ‘Otherworld’.
- Prize has no cash value.
- No alternative prize is available.
- Five (5) winners will be selected from all eligible entries after the entry period ends.
- Winner will be contacted by @unitedbypop via Twitter direct message.
- Winner must provide United By Pop with their full name and mailing address to receive their prize. If winner does not respond within 24 hours, a new winner will be selected.
- United By Pop is not responsible for prizes that are lost, stolen, or damaged in the mail.
- This giveaway is in no way endorsed by or affiliated with Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.
Featured image source