Closed: Win 1 of 3 copies of OneRepublic Live in South Africa
OneRepublic arrived in Johannesburg, South Africa, to play for 20,000 fans in an explosion of light and sound. Over a decade that saw them go from struggling musicians to multi-platinum, award-winning artists and one of the most popular bands on the planet, headlining a South African tour was the fulfilment of a dream and a promise.
The energy and magic of this special concert from the Native World Tour is paired with an intimate and all-access look at the inspirations behind OneRepublicʼs greatest hits.
“Donʼt Look Down” is the first documentary to tell OneRepublicʼs story of their meteoric rise from teenage songwriters to one of the worldʼs biggest bands. They reflect on their journey and look forward to their future in exclusive interviews and never-before-seen archive video, which is exclusive to the physical formats. A further bonus is the band’s dynamic performance of “Wherever I Go” live from the stunning Sydney Harbour.
To be in with a chance of winning 1 of 3 copies on DVD, just follow the instructions in the tweets below. We’ll pick 3 winners at random from all eligible entries after the competition ends. Good luck!
— United By Pop (@unitedbypop) March 8, 2018
Terms and Conditions
- No purchase necessary.
- This giveaway is open to residents of the United Kingdom only.
- Quote retweets are not eligible.
- Three (3) winners will be randomly selected from all applicable entries.
- Three (3) winners will receive one (1) copy of OneRepublic Live in South Africa on DVD.
- No alternative prize is available.
- Giveaway closes on Saturday 17th March at 9pm GMT.
- United By Pop will contact the prize winner via Twitter direct message
- Winner must provide United By Pop with their full name and mailing address to receive their prize.
- If the winner does not provide these details within 24 hours of being contacted, they forfeit their prize.
Featured image source