Win a merchandise set with A Monster Calls – in cinemas January 1st
To celebrate the release on New Year’s Day of the stunning ‘A Monster Calls‘, we’re giving two lucky winners the chance to win a fantastic bundle.
Adapted from the award-winning novel by Patrick Ness and brought to the big screen by acclaimed director J.A. Bayona, this uniquely powerful and visually spectacular story of love, loss and hope will teach us all about the miraculous healing power of the imagination and the remarkable strength we discover within.
12-year-old Conor O’Malley (Lewis MacDougall) is a young boy growing up whilst struggling to take care of his sick mother, cope with an absent father and tolerate his difficult grandmother•, with a daily existence at school that provides little respite.Withdrawing into a world of monsters and fairy tales, Conor seeks to find solace from the events unfolding around him.
To be in with a chance of winning a beautiful bundle including Patrick Ness’s novel, t-shirt, stationary and more, simply follow the instructions in the tweet below.
— United By Pop (@unitedbypop) December 20, 2016
A MONSTER CALLS IS RELEASED IN UK CINEMAS NEW YEAR’S DAY
Terms and Conditions:
- Competition will run from Tuesday 20th December to Wednesday 28th December at 9pm GMT.
- Entrants must be over the age of 13
- Competition is open to UK residents only
- Prize for two (2) winners is x 1 merchandise pack containing, x 1 t-shirt, x 1 sketchpad x 1 branded pencils, x 1 A Monster Calls novel, 2 x bookmarks
- Entrants must follow United By Pop on Twitter and retweet the required tweet to enter
- Winners will be notified via email
- Winners will be picked at random from all correct entries via the United By pop website
- The winners must respond accepting the prize within 7 days of notification otherwise, the Promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize from the remaining eligible entries up to 5 times before the competition is then declared void
- In the unlikely event, the prize style has discontinued a similar model to the same value will be provided
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is non-transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions
- By entering, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented
- By entering, the winner agrees to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding on the entrants – no correspondence will be entered into