Closed: Win a copy of Non Pratt’s Giant Days, reusable coffee cup and signed postcard
Woah, if that's not a prize bundle to get you excited for autumn we don't know what is.
The cold is drawing in and we’ve got a little something to take the edge off. What’s better than cosying up with a brand new book and a hot drink? That’s right. Just about nothing.
View this post on Instagram
Hello all! Today’s post features a great book that I received in the post recently from the publisher, @abramschronicle. . . Some of you will know that I love the Giant Days comics, so I was very excited when I found out that Non Pratt wrote her own novelisation! It was such an enjoyable read about three friends during their first year of university, and I recommend reading it whether you’re a fan of the comics or not (but you’ll probably get more out of it if you do). . . What are you reading at the moment? . . #giantdays #nonpratt #hotchocolate #cosyvibes #cosyevening #hotchocolate #bookstagram #yabookstagram #yabookstagrammer #bookish #iloveya #ireadya #yabooks #yafiction #booknerd #bookgeek #booklove #booklover #bookhoarder #bookobsessed #booksbooksbooks #bookcommunity #bookphotography #reader #readingisfun #readersofig
‘Giant Days’ follows the hilarious and heartfelt misadventures of three university first-years: Daisy, the innocent home-schooled girl; Susan, the sardonic wit; and Esther, the vivacious drama queen. While the girls seem very different, they become fast friends during their first week of university. And it’s a good thing they do, because in the giant adventure that is college, a friend who has your back is key-something Daisy discovers when she gets a little too involved in her extracurricular club, the Yogic Brethren of Zoise. When she starts acting strange and life around campus gets even stranger (missing students, secret handshakes, monogrammed robes everywhere . . .), Esther and Susan decide it’s up to them to investigate the weirdness and save their friend.
And the winners are… @neverlandvicki, @_Bookthief_ and @lydlovelit
We’re offering three lucky winners the chance to get their hands on a copy of Non Pratt‘s ‘Giant Days’, an eco-friendly reusable coffee cup and a signed postcard! To be in with a chance, follow the instructions in the Tweet below.
Win a copy of @NonPratt's #GiantDays, an eco-friendly reusable coffee cup ☕️ and a signed postcard. Follow @unitedbypop + RT this tweet to win. UK only. Full T&Cs here: https://t.co/LIVvCvnRBD pic.twitter.com/pIlTONPQWP
— United By Pop (@unitedbypop) October 21, 2018
Terms and Conditions
- This giveaway is open to residents of the United Kingdom only.
- This giveaway opens on 21 October 2018 at 22:00 BST and closes on 30 October 2018 at 21:00 BST .
- Prize includes one copy Non Pratt’s ‘Giant Days’, an eco-friendly coffee cup and postcard signed by Non Pratt.
- Prize has no cash value. No alternative prize is available.
- Three (3) winners will be randomly selected from all applicable entries.
- Winner will be contacted by United By Pop via Twitter direct message.
- Winner must supply United By Pop with their full name and mailing address to receive their prize.
- If winner does not supply this information to United By Pop within 24 hours of being contacted, winner forfeits their prize and a new winner will be selected.
- United By Pop is not responsible for prizes that are lost, stolen, or damaged in the post.