Closed: Win a £50/$50 book voucher to spend to your heart’s content!
There’s nothing we love more than getting hooked by an amazing book, falling in love with the characters and losing track of time while we devour the pages.
We’ve decided to celebrate all things YA and start our brand new, dedicated Twitter account for all bookish goings-on. Say hello to United By Books! We’ll be posting exclusive content, never before seen extracts, author interviews, giveaways and even more.
To kick things off we’ve got a giveaway that any book lover will, well… LOVE. Follow the instructions in the Tweet below to win a £50/$50 book voucher.
Congratulations @Nawa145 for winning this giveaway.
Want to win a £50/$50 book voucher to spend on any releases you want?! 📚😱
Here's how 👇
➡️ Follow @UnitedByBks
➡️ RT this Tweet
➡️ Tag a friend you'd buy a book for!
— United By Books (@UnitedByBks) September 7, 2019
Terms and Conditions
1. No purchase necessary. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
2. This giveaway is open to residents of the United Kingdom and United States only.
3. This giveaway opens at 7:30 PM BST on Saturday, September 9, 2019, and closes at 9:00 PM BST on Sunday, September 29, 2019.
4. One (1) winner will be selected at random from all applicable entries.
5. Prize consists of one (1) gift voucher for Waterstones worth £50 or one (1) gift voucher worth $50 for Barnes and Noble. No alternative prize is available.
6. Winner will be contacted via email or Twitter direct message by @UnitedByBks after the giveaway closes. Winner must provide United By Pop with their full name and mailing address to receive their prize. If winner fails to do so within 24 hours of being contacted, winner forfeits their prize and a new winner will be selected.
7. United By Pop is not responsible for prizes that are lost or damaged in the post. Prizes may take up to 30 days to arrive.
8. This giveaway is in no way sponsored by or affiliated with Instagram, Facebook, Waterstones or Barnes and Noble, or their subsidiaries.
Featured image source