Closed: Win 1 of 2 copies of Harry Styles’ debut solo album
In light of recent events, it’s now more important than ever to continue enjoying and finding solace in music. For that reason, we’re giving away two more copies of Harry Styles’ debut, self-titled album.
‘Harry Styles’ was released on Friday, May 12, when it made history as the biggest debut sales week for a U.K. male artist’s first full-length album. It also topped the Billboard 200 album chart over in the U.S. and entered charts at #1 in over 20 countries.
Since then, Harry has played two “secret” shows – one in London and one in Los Angeles – and enjoyed a week-long stint on James Corden’s ‘Late Late Show’. He also announced a world tour later this year, which sold out almost immediately.
I am overwhelmed, thank you. If I don't get to see you this tour, I'll come back around next year if you'll have me. Love, H.
— Harry Styles. (@Harry_Styles) May 5, 2017
To be entered into the running to win a copy of ‘Harry Styles’ from us, just follow us on Twitter and retweet the tweet below:
— United By Pop (@unitedbypop) May 23, 2017
If you win, promise us you’ll try out recreating Harry’s pink bath from his album artwork, okay?
Terms & Conditions:
- This contest consists of two (2) prizes of one (1) ‘Harry Styles’ album on CD.
- This contest opens at 3:30 pm EST on Tuesday, May 23, 2017. It closes at 8:00 pm EST on Friday, June 2, 2017.
- This contest is open to residents of the United States only.
- Two (2) winners will be selected at random from all eligible entries.
- Winners will be contacted via Twitter direct message within 24 hours of the contest’s closing time.
- Winners have 24 hours to respond to @unitedbypop with their full name and mailing address to claim their prize. If winners do not respond within this time period, they forfeit their prize and a new winner will be selected.
- Prize has no cash value, and no alternative prize is available.
- This contest is in no way affiliated with Facebook and/or Instagram.
- United By Pop is not responsible for prizes lost or stolen during the mailing process.