Is one of your New Years resolutions to try and read more? If not, maybe it should be. Ok, granted, I’m one of the lucky ones who gets sent review copies on the regular. But sometimes there’s nothing better than to switch off everything, and settle down to relax with a book that you just cannot get enough of. We’ve teamed up with Bloomsbury to offer five of our readers the chance to win a copy of Jeff Giles’ ‘The Edge of Everything’.
The book follows Zoe and her struggles to keep going. The cruel winter took her father’s life and left her angry and broken hearted. As she carries her little brother through a snowstorm that could kill him in minutes, her only thought is finding shelter. The cabin beyond the woods is far from the place of safety she hoped it would be, but it is there that she meets a man whose muscular body, marked with strange and primitive tattoos, hints at an extraordinary story. He has the power to light up the lake, and with it, Zoe’s world.
— United By Pop (@unitedbypop) January 8, 2017
Terms and conditions:
- This giveaway is open to residents of the United Kingdom only
- Five winners will be randomly selected from all applicable entries
- Winners will receive one (1) copy of Jeff Giles’ ‘The Edge of Everything’
- No alternative prize is available
- Giveaway closes on Friday 13, 2017 9pm GMT
- United By Pop will contact the prize winner via Twitter direct message
- Winner must provide United By Pop with their full name and mailing address to receive their prize
- If the winner does not provide these details within 24 hours of being contacted, they forfeit their prize