Closed: Win a copy of BBC Radio 1’s Live Lounge 2016 CD
It’s kind of hard to believe that we’ve had 10 years’ of Live Lounge performances. We’ve heard some of the biggest artists in the music industry covering songs outside of their genre. Whether it’s Arctic Monkeys covering Girls Aloud, or Little Mix singing Mumford and Sons there’s no denying there’s been some amazing versions performed in that little studio at BBC Radio 1.
As usual, 2016 has seen some massive names in music taking to the Live Lounge. The 1975, Fifth Harmony, Coldplay, One Direction, DNCE and more are just a few of the names on this year’s compilation CD. Released on November 11th this is the 11th collection in the incredibly popular compilation series that has already sold a staggering 4.4 million units to date.
If you’d like to be in with a chance of winning 1 of 5 copies of the CD, just follow the instructions in the Tweet below.
— United By Pop (@unitedbypop) October 22, 2016
For a full tracklisting and to pre-order BBC Radio 1’s Live Lounge 2016, click here.
– Competition will run from 22nd October 2016 until 1st November 2016 at 9pm GMT
– United By Pop is the promoter
– Prize for 5 winners is a copy of BBC Radio 1’s Live Lounge 2016 CD
– Competition is open to UK residents only
– 5 winners will be selected at random from all eligible entries.
– Winners will be notified via DM and will need to reply to confirm postal address for prize fulfilment
– Failure to respond to notification of winning within 24 hours forfeits the prize.