Closed: Win the entire Harry Potter collection on Blu-ray
When the Harry Potter franchise came to an end, I was heartbroken. What was I going to do without Harry, Ron, Hermione and the magic of Hogwarts? Well, after years of wondering, I’ve found the answer in the screenwriting debut of J.K. Rowling, the genius behind the Harry Potter books. ‘Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them’ is inspired by the Hogwarts textbook written by Newt Scamander.
‘Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them’ is set in 1926 and sees Newt Scamander completing a global excursion to find and document an extraordinary array of magical creatures. Newt arrives in New York for a flying visit, but he ends up staying longer than expected. Why? Because of a No-Maj named Jacob. Jacob has misplaced things of importance, including a magical case and some of Newt’s magical fantastic beasts. From what I can tell, it sounds like a disaster for both the wizarding and No-Maj worlds if these misplaced things don’t get caught.
Fun fact: No-Maj is American talk for Muggle.
‘Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them’ will be available in cinemas worldwide from November 18, 2016.
To celebrate the release of ‘Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them’ we’re giving away the entire Harry Potter collection on Blu-Ray, containing all eight films plus bonus content. For your chance to win all have to do is follow the instructions in the tweet below. 👇
— United By Pop (@unitedbypop) October 10, 2016
– Competition will run from 9th October 2016 until 20th October 2016 at 9pm GMT
– United By Pop is the promoter
– Prize for one winner is a complete Harry Potter blu-ray collection
– Competition is open to UK residents only
– One winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries.
– Winners will be notified via email and will need to reply to confirm postal address for prize fulfilment
– Failure to respond to notification of winning within 24 hours forfeits the prize.
Featured image source