Looking for a beautifully illustrated, quick new read that will satisfy all your taste buds and more? Mal Peet’s ‘The Family Tree’, illustrated by Emma Shoard should be a staple on your coffee table then.
What’s it all about?
When a man returns to his childhood home and visits the derelict tree house in which his father once chose to live, he recalls the past unravelling of his family, the unspoken strangeness of their lives, and the impact on his own adult life. This is beautiful, sparse and insightful storytelling.
How do I win?
That’s the easy part. To be in with a chance of winning, just follow the instructions in the tweet below. We’ll pick three winners, at random after the giveaway closes. Good luck!
#Win 1 of 3 copies of Mal Preet and @EmmaShoard's #TheFamilyTree. Follow @unitedbypop + RT this tweet to enter. T&Cs: https://t.co/HJ4RCtf0BL pic.twitter.com/CeKBWdsq1K
— United By Pop (@unitedbypop) June 14, 2018
‘The Family Tree’ is available to buy in the UK and the US now.
Terms and Conditions
- This giveaway opens at 09:30 am BST on 14th, June 2018 and closes at 21:30 pm BST on 23rd, June 2018.
- This giveaway is open to residents of the United Kingdom only.
- The prize consists of one (1) copies of Mal Peet’s ‘The Family Tree’
- Prize has no cash value.
- No alternative prize is available.
- Three (3) winners will be selected from all eligible entries after the entry period ends.
- Winner will be contacted by @unitedbypop via Twitter direct message.
- Winner must provide United By Pop with their full name and mailing address to receive their prize. If winner does not respond within 24 hours, a new winner will be selected.
- United By Pop is not responsible for prizes that are lost, stolen, or damaged in the mail.
- This giveaway is in no way endorsed by or affiliated with Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.