Closed: Win 1 of 5 copies of Sara Holland’s Everless
'Everless' is full of mystery, intrigue and an evil cliffhanger.
A new year means new reads to add to our ever-bulging bookshelf. Sara Holland’s debut voyage into the YA realm certainly doesn’t disappoint either, have you seen the cover?!
If you haven’t yet heard of it, you’ve still got time. And luckily for you – you’ve landed on exactly the right page to be in with a chance of winning a copy.
‘Everless’ is set in the land of Sempera where the rich control everything – even time. Ever since the age of alchemy and sorcery, hours, day and years have been extracted from blood and bound to iron coins. The rich live for centuries; the poor bleed themselves dry.
Jules and her father are behind on their rent and low on hours. To stop him from draining himself to clear their debts, Jules takes a job at Everless, the grand estate of the cruel Gerling family.
We’ve teamed up with Hachette to offer five lucky winners a copy of Sara Holland’s ‘Everless’. To be in with a chance of winning, just follow the instructions in the Tweet below. Good luck!
— United By Pop (@unitedbypop) January 3, 2018
Terms and Conditions:
- No purchase necessary.
- This giveaway is open to residents of the United Kingdom only.
- Quote retweets are not eligible.
- Five (5) winners will be randomly selected from all applicable entries.
- One (1) winner will receive one (1) copy of ‘Everless’.
- No alternative prize is available.
- Giveaway closes on Thursday 11th January at 9pm GMT.
- United By Pop will contact the prize winner via Twitter direct message
- Winner must provide United By Pop with their full name and mailing address to receive their prize.
- If the winner does not provide these details within 24 hours of being contacted, they forfeit their prize.
Featured image source