Closed: Win 1 of 5 copies of Dumplin’ by Julie Murphy
Now you’ve binged the movie version on Netflix, why not settle down with the original read? It’s time to go big or go home with ‘Dumplin”.
The New York Times bestseller and feel-good YA novel of the year-about Willowdean Dixon, the fearless, funny, and totally unforgettable heroine who takes on her small town’s beauty pageant.
Self-proclaimed fat girl Willowdean Dickson (dubbed ‘Dumplin’ by her former beauty queen mom) has always been at home in her own skin. Her thoughts on having the ultimate bikini body? Put a bikini on your body.
With her all-American beauty best friend, Ellen, by her side, things have always worked … until Will takes a job at Harpy’s, the local fast-food joint. There she meets Private School Bo, a hot former jock. Will isn’t surprised to find herself attracted to Bo. But she is surprised when he seems to like her back.
Instead of finding new heights of self-assurance in her relationship with Bo, Will starts to doubt herself. So she sets out to take back her confidence by doing the most horrifying thing she can imagine: entering the Miss Clover City beauty pageant-along with several other unlikely candidates-to show the world that she deserves to be up there as much as any girl does.
Along the way, she’ll shock the hell out of Clover City-and maybe herself most of all. We’ve got five copies of the must-have read to give away, and winning one couldn’t be easier. Just follow the instructions in the tweet below!
Congratulations @MrsJTea, @Purple__Skull, @ashopaholic, @Matty_Provost and @Poppybish!
Terms and Conditions
- This giveaway is open to residents of the United Kingdom only.
- This giveaway opens on 20 January 2019 at 17:00 GMT and closes on 27 January 2019 at 21:00 GMT.
- Prize includes one copy of Dumplin’ by Julie Murphy
Prizehas no cash value. No alternative prize is available.
- Five (5) winners will be randomly selected from all applicable entries.
- Winners will be contacted by United By Pop via Twitter direct message.
- Winners must supply United By Pop with their full name and mailing address to receive their prize.
- By accepting the prize and providing contact details
thewinner consents to their full name and mailing address being shared with Simon and Schuster to fulfil their prize shipment.
winnerdoes not supply this information to United By Pop within 24 hours of being contacted, winner forfeits their prize and a new winner will be selected.
- United By Pop is not responsible for prizes that are lost, stolen, or damaged in the post.