This post is sponsored by Bloomsbury.
If you devoured John Green’s books and delved into Jennifer Niven’s ‘All The Bright Places’ and ‘Holding Up The Universe’ – you’ll absolutely love Brigid Kemmerer’s ‘Call It What You Want‘. Seriously, we read the whole thing in less than 24 hours!
View this post on Instagram
“All those memories are part of who I am. The good ones and the bad ones.” @brigidkemmerer’s stunning new contemporary #CallItWhatYouWant will tug on your heart strings and leave you with a huge smile on your face. @bloomsburypublishing #AD . . . . . #yabooks #yabookstagram #yafiction #ukya #ireadya #brigidkemmerer #bookish #bookishfeatures #bookishphotography #bibliophile #yabookstagram #yabook #bookstagram #bookstagramit #bookstoread #booksbooksbooks
Congratulations @bookphenomena, @booksandchill, @pbkellyreviews, @blamechocolate and @ataxiascot.
When Rob and Maegan are paired together for a project, they form an unexpectedly deep connection. But Rob’s plan to fix his father’s damage could ruin more than their new friendship…
We’ve got five copies of ‘Call It What You Want’ plus a handy bookmark so you’ll never lose your place. Follow the instructions in the tweet below to be in with a chance of winning.
To celebrate the release of @BrigidKemmerer's #CallItWhatYouWant we've got five copies to give away! @KidsBloomsbury
To enter to win:
▪️Retweet this tweet
UK only. Full T&Cs 👉 https://t.co/Onle6bEhlJ pic.twitter.com/QFMljBJ1YQ
— United By Pop (@unitedbypop) July 2, 2019
‘Call It What You Want’ is available to buy now.
Terms and Conditions
1. No purchase necessary. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
2. This giveaway is open to residents of the United Kingdom only.
3. This giveaway opens on July 2, 2019 at 10:00 PM BST and closes on July 21, 2019 at 9:00 PM BST.
4. Five (5) winners will be selected at random from all applicable entries. The prize consists of one (1) paperback copy of ‘Call It What You Want’ by Brigid Kemmerer plus a bookmark. Prize has no cash value and no alternative prize is available.
5. Winners will be contacted via Twitter direct message by @unitedbypop after the giveaway closes. Winners must provide United By Pop and Bloomsbury with their full name and mailing address to receive their prize. If a winner fails to do so within 24 hours of being contacted, winner forfeits their prize and a new winner will be selected.
6. United By Pop and Bloomsbury are not responsible for prizes that are lost or damaged in the post. Prizes may take up to 30 days to arrive.
7. This giveaway is in no way sponsored by or affiliated with Instagram or Facebook.
Featured image source