If you need any more reason to appreciate the tomes that gave us Hogwarts, Westeros, and the Shadowhunter’s Academy August 9th is Book Lover’s Day! In celebration of the fictional worlds that make our reality a better place to be, here are our favourite quotes that pay homage to our shared love for reading. And read on to find how to make your Book Lover’s Day even better and bag yourself a new book!
Is there a more eloquent way to express the joy of reading?
Phew! It's been an exhausting day today which means oven pizza for dinner. I've not stopped since 8am and I even managed to squeeze in a few photos of some new makes. These will be listed in the shop later this week – here's one of them but I'm so excited to show you the rest, too! Enjoy your evening lovelies – I'm off to put my feet up. ♥
Oscar Wilde knows!
Life’s two perfect pleasures!
The love of a bibliophile knows no bounds.
Want to bulk up your book shelves and find another fiction favourite? Follow UBP and retweet the tweet below to be in with a chance of winning one of three copies of Karen’s Gregory’s debut novel and 2017 release, ‘Countless‘.
— United By Pop (@unitedbypop) August 8, 2017
Terms and Conditions
- No purchase necessary.
- This giveaway is open to residents of the United Kingdom only.
- Three (3) winners will be randomly selected from all applicable entries
- Winners will receive one (1) copy of Karen Gregory’s ‘Countless’
- No alternative prize is available
- Giveaway closes on Wednesday 16th August at 9pm GMT
- United By Pop will contact the prize winner via Twitter direct message
- Winner must provide United By Pop with their full name and mailing address to receive their prize
- If the winner does not provide these details within 24 hours of being contacted, they forfeit their prize