Urban Decay Naked Ultimate Basics palette first look
Get ready, makeup junkies, because it’s the news everyone has been waiting for – the Urban Decay Naked Ultimate Basics palette is coming.
The Naked Ultimate Basics palette will be the 7th palette in the Naked collection and the first one to be an all-matte series. Co-founder of Urban Decay, Wende Aomir, says the palette was created in response to popular demand.
“We’ve been seeing your comments on social, and listening to our customers in store who have said to us we want an all matte makeup palette,” says Aomir in the video revealing the latest product to the collection.
You’ll be glad to know that there are 12 brand new matte shades in the Urban Decay Naked Ultimate Basics palette, including one demi-matte shade ‘Blow’ that’s perfect for highlighting.
The shades in the top row are:
- Blow (light nude demi-matte)
- Nudie (soft pink-nude matte)
- Commando (light taupe-brown matte)
- Tempted (pale brown matte)
- Instinct (medium pink-taupe matte)
- Lethal (reddish brown matte)
- Pre-game (pale yellow matte)
- Extra Bitter (burnt orange matte)
- Faith (medium warm brown matte)
- Lockout (rich neutral brown matte)
- Magnet (smoky grey matte)
- Blackjack (warm black matte)
The palette doesn’t release until 18th September, which is a little over a month to go, but you can sign up for all the updates right here.