Pride Month 2019 makeup looks you’re gonna want to steal
Like a rainbow with all of the colours.
Pride Month is in full swing, and there’s no better time to brush up on your makeup skills by rocking all the colours of a rainbow. Whether you’re celebrating quietly at home or are partying away at a parade, we’ve rounded up the best beauty looks that are guaranteed to make you sparkle and stand out.
1. “Drip Over the Rainbow” by Sandy Hirales
2. This rainbow and clouds look by Emily Barlow
3. Or rainbow tears, also by Emily Barlow
4. None other than Lizzo, rocking this rainbow cat-eye
5. A rainbow accented by white liner from Sam Brogden
6. Two years of the sharpest winged eyeliner ever, courtesy of Mariël
Last year pride look VS this year pride look pic.twitter.com/kGEczidirZ
— Mariël (@MarielMakeup_x) June 10, 2019
7. Anarkee’s rainbow tears and blue pigtails
8. Rainbow lids paired with a dark statement lip from Yazmin
9. Bella Anselmo’s SPARKLES. FOR. DAYS.
10. Glittery rainbow “floating liner” by Levi-Jade Taylor
11. Bisexual pride makeup from Hive Queen, Robin
— Robin 🐝 (@HiveQueen_) June 11, 2019
12. “Piece Me Back Together” by Andrew Liberi
13. The cutest starry rainbow freckles courtesy of Chantel
14. Instead of rainbow eyes, try rainbow LIPS like Aurelie C
15. “I See the World Through Rainbow-Colored Glasses” by Kiera Cavey