12 photos of school supplies that’ll get you psyched for September
Going back to school can be simultaneously exciting and depressing as hell, but nothing helps soften the blow of your fading summer tan like buying fresh school supplies. Pens, notebooks, binders, pencils, highlighters, all the things that make you say this year will be the year you stay organized—yes, please. To get you excited to start hoarding all those back-to-school goodies (before they disappear to the bottom of your backpack, never to be seen again), here are the most inspiring stationery aesthetic posts. Get on that BTS flow.
1. Color code your notebooks and planners with a rainbow of pens. It’s as useful as it is fun.
2. All. Neon. Everything. Who knew it could look so professional.
3. A to-do list in addition to a planner will help you stay on top of everything. Having computer-like handwriting might help, too.
4. Your supplies don’t all have to be the same to be coordinated; a color palette will give you variety while keeping with a theme.
5. Is there anything more aesthetically pleasing than perfect buckets of different colored pens?
6. The neatest notes of all time. If your notebook looks like this, you must get perfect grades, right?
7. Planners don’t have to be boring. Calligraphy-like markers let you achieve awesome lettering without any of the mess.
8. Keep all of your supplies monochromatic for that Instagram-ready look.
9. Swap out your backpack for a cute canvas bag with a quirky printed message.
10. Yellow #2 pencils are for standardized testing only.
11. Lay everything out on your bed the night before, feel really proud about your decision to stay organized, and then knock it all onto the floor before you go to sleep.
12. What’s more perfect than a rainbow of Sharpies? Perhaps a rainbow of scented markers, but these are a close second…
Feeling inspired yet? Grab yourself a fresh set of stationery, head back to school, and hit the books! Best of luck.
Featured image source: @casedofficial