21 things we learned about Lottie Tomlinson from her Grazia interview
Lottie Tomlinson – Louis Tomlinson’s 18-year-old younger sister, budding makeup artist, and social media star – sat down with Grazia to discuss her newest collaboration with Nails Inc.
1. The top 3 lessons her mentor, Lou Teasdale, taught her were: to be as helpful as possible, stay out of the way, and less is more
2. Rainbow roots was her most popular Instagram
3. She says her Instagram never really “blew up” but grew gradually over time. She now has nearly 3 million followers.
4. This collaboration with Nails Inc is the highlight of her career so far.
5. If she could do anyone’s makeup, she’d love to do the Kardashian’s makeup.
6. She loves working with Louisa Johnson best.
7. Her quick-fix products are concealer, mascara, lip balm, and bronzer.
8. She helps keep her skin clear by never sleeping in makeup and always making the time to cleanse, tone, moisturize. She also drinks loads of water.
9. Her favorite beauty hack is using tape at the outside corner of her eyes to get a strong winged effect.
10. She doesn’t believe in beauty rules or no-no’s; she likes to try things out and see how they work first, like dark eyes AND lips.
11. The reason she can lighten her hair to that icy blonde is because her hair is naturally dark blonde; if it were darker, she wouldn’t be able to achieve that shade without severe damage.
12. Her favorite hair product is the Bleach Reincarnation Mask.
13. Her secret to perfect selfies is using a ring light.
14. Beyonce and Rihanna are her biggest beauty icons.
15. She loves to get inspiration from the Huda Beauty account on Instagram.
16. Her go-to nail shades for autumn/winter are ‘Buzzin’ and ‘Hell’ from her new Matchbox collections.
17. To get the perfect mani at home, she swears by a base coat, thin coats of color, and a top coat.
18. She uses glitter polishes for easy nail art.
19. Her favorite perfume for day or night is Charlotte Tilbury’s ‘Scent of a Dream’.
20. She’s hoping for more makeup and more collaborations on the horizon.
21. She has a book coming out! No details so far, though.
Check out the 27 things we learned from Niall Horan’s Twitter Q&A, too.