Danielle Paige’s ‘Stealing Snow’ is a modern day retelling of the classic Snow Queen fairytale, based on the life of a girl who escaped from a psychiatric hospital.
Set in Whittaker mental institution, Snow was put there by her mother when she was 6 years old after she tried to pull her friend through a mirror.Snow finds solace in her artwork which is part of her therapy and draws her torturous and violent dreams, but is this insanity, or memories?
‘Stealing Snow’ is the perfect YA read for mystery and adventure lovers that also deals with mental health and trust issues. If you’d like to be in with a chance of winning 1 of 5 copies, simply follow the instructions in the Tweet below.
— United By Pop (@unitedbypop) October 22, 2016
– Competition will run from 22nd October 2016 until 30th October 2016 at 9pm GMT
– United By Pop is the promoter
– Prize for 5 winners is a copy of Danielle Paige’s ‘Stealing Snow’
– Competition is open to UK residents only
– 5 winners will be selected at random from all eligible entries.
– Winners will be notified via DM and will need to reply to confirm postal address for prize fulfilment
– Failure to respond to notification of winning within 24 hours forfeits the prize.
Featured image source