From bestselling and award winning authors, Dhonielle Clayton, Tiffany D. Jackson, Nic Stone, Angie Thomas, Ashley Woodfolk, and Nicola Yoon – comes Whiteout, a gorgeously wintery and heartfelt story celebrating Black love and companion to their sensational collaborating novel, Blackout. To celebrate the release of this beautiful love story, we’re giving three readers the chance to win a set of both Blackout and Whiteout.
Atlanta is blanketed with snow just before Christmas, but the warmth of young love just might melt the ice in this novel of interwoven narratives, Black joy, and cozy, sparkling romance—by the same unbeatable team of authors who wrote the New York Times bestseller Blackout!
As the city grinds to a halt, twelve teens band together to help a friend pull off the most epic apology of her life. But will they be able to make it happen, in spite of the storm?
No one is prepared for this whiteout. But then, we can’t always prepare for the magical moments that change everything.
To enter for your chance to win a copy of Whiteout and Blackout, simply follow the instructions in the tweet below.
Get your copy of Whiteout and Blackout here.
Terms and Conditions
1. No purchase necessary. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
2. This giveaway is open to residents of the United Kingdom only.
3. This giveaway opens Monday, 21st November at 18:30 and closes on Monday, 13th November at 21:00
4. Three (3) winners will be selected at random from all applicable entries. The prize consists of one (1) copy of Whiteout and one (1) copy go Blackout. Prize has no cash value and no alternative prize is available.
5. Winners will be contacted via Twitter direct message by @unitedbypop after the giveaway closes. Winners must provide United By Pop and FarshoreBooks with their full name and mailing address to receive their prize. If winner fails to do so within 24 hours of being contacted, winner forfeits their prize and a new winner will be selected.
6. United By Pop is not responsible for prizes that are lost or damaged in the post. Prizes may take up to 90 days to arrive.