15 moments all readers can relate to
These 15 moments are all too relatable for those of use who love to read...
If your idea of a perfect day is one spent reading, the thought of acquiring a new book fills your heart with joy and dream of one day owning Belle’s library, with Rory Gilmore as your patronus, you’ll most likely be able to relate to these 15 moments on an emotional and spiritual level.
1. When the plot twist hits.
2. When you realise just how many books you want to read and how little time you have to read them all.
3. The emotional rollercoaster of knowing there are only a few chapters left but you still have so many unanswered questions.
4. Knowing you have a seemingly never-ending list of books to read but still adding more.
5. Walking into the book store to ‘browse’ and walking out with a book in hand and a crying credit card.
6. When your pre-order arrives early.
7. The feeling when someone loves a book you recommended.
8. When your non-reader friend asks for a book recommendation.
9. When “just one more page” turns into “just one more chapter” which turns into “I might as well finish it the book”.
10. Only realising a book is the first in a series when it ends in a cliffhanger.
11. The struggle to find the ‘perfect’ reading position.
12. The morning after an all-night reading marathon.
13. Obsessively checking your shipment tracking and mail each time you make a book order.
14. Being told that you should spend more time in the ‘real world’.
15. Hearing that a book you love is getting a movie adaptation.
Can you relate? Let us know in the comments section below.
Featured Image Source