2017 has already been a whirlwind for the Chicago-born, LA-based singer-songwriter, Aleem. If you’ve seen the mega babe girl band, Fifth Harmony recently – he may just look familiar.
‘Inside Out’ showcases Aleem’s acoustic-guitar-driven brand of R&B-tinged pop and slow building cinematic arrangement skills.
Speaking about the synth-laces track, Aleem said, “‘Inside Out’ came from being in a relationship where I felt like I was the one bringing everything down, but I couldn’t control it. It’s about battling your inner demons and questioning whether you’re in the right place to give love, but also recognising that you really do need that love.”
If you want an extra special treat, watch the special acoustic version he did for Reload Sessions below.
Pretty sweet, huh?
Want to get your hands on a signed t-shirt and photo from your brand new obsession? We’ve got two to giveaway. To be in with a chance follow the instructions in the tweet below. Good luck!
— United By Pop (@unitedbypop) May 19, 2017
Terms and Conditions
- No purchase necessary.
- This giveaway is open to UK residents only
- Two (2) winners will be randomly selected from all applicable entries
- Winners will receive one (1) signed Aleem t-shirt and photo
- No alternative prize is available
- Giveaway closes on May, 26th 9pm BST
- United By Pop will contact the prize winner via Twitter direct message
- Winner must provide United By Pop with their full name and mailing address to receive their prize
- If the winner does not provide these details within 24 hours of being contacted, they forfeit their prize