Closed: Win a copy of David Levithan & Rachel Cohen’s The Twelve Days of Dash and Lily
Christmas might be over for another year, but that doesn’t mean it’s too late to get a festive themed read on your bookshelf.
This glorious collaboration from the New York Times bestselling authors of Nick & Norah’s Infinite Playlist was personally selected by Zoella for her book club. A teen romance set against the magical backdrop of New York City in December. It is the ultimate book to get you feeling Christmassy.
Dash and Lily have been dating for nearly a year, but when Lily’s beloved grandfather falls ill, the repercussions take their toll on everyone. Even though they are still together, somehow the magic has gone out of their relationship and it’s clear that Lily has fallen out of love with life.
Action must be taken! Dash teams up with Lily’s brother and a host of their friends, who have just twelve days to get Lily’s groove back in time for Christmas.
We’ve got 3 copies of ‘The Twelve Days of Dash and Lily’ and one of them could be yours. Just follow the instructions in the Tweet below and make sure you check the T&Cs so that you’re eligible to enter.
Listen up YA lovers 👂 We've got 3 copies of @loversdiction & @rachelcohn's The Twelve Days of Dash & Lily. Follow @unitedbypop & RT to enter. UK only. T&Cs: https://t.co/KIL8HAUTBV pic.twitter.com/qt5OtmLxVw
— United By Pop (@unitedbypop) December 29, 2018
Terms and Conditions
- This giveaway is open to residents of the United Kingdom only.
- This giveaway opens on 29 December 2018 at 09:30 GMT and closes on 5 January 2019 at 21:00 GMT.
- Prize includes one copy of The Twelve Days of Dash and Lily
- Prize has no cash value. No alternative prize is available.
- Three (3) winners will be randomly selected from all applicable entries.
- Winners will be contacted by United By Pop via Twitter direct message.
- Winners must supply United By Pop with their full name and mailing address to receive their prize.
- By accepting the prize and providing contact details the winner consents to their full name and mailing address being shared with Simon and Schuster to fulfil their prize shipment.
- If winner does not supply this information to United By Pop within 24 hours of being contacted, winner forfeits their prize and a new winner will be selected.
- United By Pop is not responsible for prizes that are lost, stolen, or damaged in the post.
Featured image source