Accurately depicting mental health is tough, and we’ve read our fair share of books that just don’t cut it. Cue Peter Bognanni’s ‘Things I’m Seeing Without You’ which is totally going to save the day.
‘Things I’m Seeing Without You’ follows seventeen-year-old Tess who talks to Jonah every day; through texts, tweets and emails. So when she discovers Jonah has committed suicide, her world implodes. Feeling heartbroken and traumatised Tess unexpectedly finds herself at her estranged father’s house, wondering how well she really knew Jonah. Now, having dropped out of high school, struggling with questions about life and loss, Tess and her father come together to try and find the answers.
We’ve teamed up with Chicken House to offer five lucky readers a copy of Peter Bognanni’s beautiful novel. Fancy laying your hands on a copy? Follow the instructions in the tweet below.
— United By Pop (@unitedbypop) January 6, 2018
- No purchase necessary.
- This giveaway is open to residents of the United Kingdom only.
- Quote retweets are not eligible.
- Five (5) winners will be randomly selected from all applicable entries.
- One (1) winner will receive one (1) copy of ‘Things I’m Seeing Without You’.
- No alternative prize is available.
- Giveaway closes on Saturday 13th January at 9pm GMT.
- United By Pop will contact the prize winner via Twitter direct message
- Winner must provide United By Pop with their full name and mailing address to receive their prize.
- If the winner does not provide these details within 24 hours of being contacted, they forfeit their prize
Featured image source