Linni Ingemundsen’s debut novel ‘The Unpredictability of being Human’ is a bold step into the YA fiction genre.
The story follows Malin, who knows she can’t fix the big stuff in her life. Instead, she watches from the sidelines, as her dad yells, her brother lies and her mum falls apart. At least after she meets Hanna she has a friend to help her. Because being Malin is complicated – learning how to kiss, what to wear to prom, and what to do when you upset the prettiest, meanest girl in school.
And the winners are… @NverJudgeaBook, @RIAxoTT, @sophielockley, @beckyjerams and @MillyYMA
It’s tough fitting in when you’re different. But what if it’s the world that’s weird, not you?
Fancy winning a copy to settle down with over the festive season? You’re in luck! Follow the instructions in the tweet below. We’ll pick 5 winners at random from all eligible entries.
— United By Pop (@unitedbypop) December 6, 2017
Terms and Conditions
- No purchase necessary.
- This giveaway is open to residents of the United Kingdom only.
- Quote retweets are not eligible
- Five (5) winners will be randomly selected from all applicable entries
- One (1) winner will receive one (1) copy of ‘The Unpredictability of Being Human’
- No alternative prize is available
- Giveaway closes on Wednesday 13th December at 9pm GMT
- United By Pop will contact the prize winner via Twitter direct message
- Winner must provide United By Pop with their full name and mailing address to receive their prize
- If the winner does not provide these details within 24 hours of being contacted, they forfeit their prize
Featured image source