Closed: Win 1 of 5 copies of The Girl’s Guide To Summer by Sarah Mlynowski’s
It might not look like summer today, but trust us – it hasn’t disappeared for good yet. Whether you’re hopping on a plane or just sitting tight relaxing at home, Sarah Mlynowski’s ‘The Girl’s Guide To Summer’ is the ultimate beach read.
Boys, best friends and a summer spent backpacking around Europe…
Sydney Aarons is leaving her Manhattan townhouse for a summer backpacking around Europe with her best friend, Leela. They’re visiting London, France, Italy, Switzerland and everywhere in between. It’s going to be the trip of a lifetime.
But, the trip gets off to a bad start when Leela’s ex-boyfriend shows up on their flight out of JFK. When they touch down in London, Leela Instagrams their every move in the hope that Matt will come and find them, which he does – along with the most gorgeous guy Sydney has ever seen…
Will her summer fling last the distance? Will Leela and Matt get back together? And what will happen when they all head home?
We’ve teamed up with Hachette to offer five of you this delicious read, delivered to your door. To be in with a chance of winning, just follow the instructions in the Tweet below. Good luck!
— United By Pop (@unitedbypop) July 23, 2017
Terms and Conditions
- No purchase necessary.
- This giveaway is open to residents of the United Kingdom only.
- Five (5) winners will be randomly selected from all applicable entries
- Winners will receive one (1) copy of Sarah Mlynowski’s ‘The Girl’s Guide To Summer’
- No alternative prize is available
- Giveaway closes on Sunday, 30th July at 9pm GMT
- United By Pop will contact the prize winner via Twitter direct message
- Winner must provide United By Pop with their full name and mailing address to receive their prize
- If the winner does not provide these details within 24 hours of being contacted, they forfeit their prize