‘The Truth About Keeping Secrets’ is a page-turning, voice led, high school debut from Savannah Brown. To celebrate its release today, we’re giving away THREE signed copies.
Sydney’s dad is the only psychiatrist for miles around their small Ohio town.
He is also unexpectedly dead.
Is Sydney crazy, or is it kind of weird that her dad – a guy whose entire job revolved around other peoples’ secrets – crashed alone, with no explanation?
And why is June Copeland, homecoming queen and the town’s golden child, at his funeral?
As the two teenagers grow closer in the wake of the accident, it’s clear that not everyone is happy about their new friendship.
But what is picture perfect June still hiding? And does Sydney even want to know?
Follow the instructions in the Tweet below to be in with a chance of bagging a signed copy, delivered right to your door.
To enter to win:
▪️Retweet this tweet
— United By Pop (@unitedbypop) March 7, 2019
Terms and Conditions
1. This giveaway is open to residents of the United Kingdom only.
2. This giveaway opens on March 7, 2019 at 9:00 pm GMT and closes on March 15, 2019 at 9:00 pm GMT.
3. The prize consists of one (1) signed copy of ‘The Truth About Keeping Secrets’ by Savannah Brown.
4. Three (3) winners will be selected at random from all applicable entries after the giveaway closes.
5. Prize has no cash value. No alternative prizes are available.
6. Winners will be contacted by @unitedbypop via Twitter direct message. Winners must provide United By Pop and Penguin Random House with their full name and mailing address to receive their prize. If winners do not provide this information within 24 hours of being contacted, they forfeit their prize and a new winner will be selected.
7. United By Pop and Penguin Random House are not responsible for prizes that are lost or damaged in the post. Winners are responsible for any and all customs fees if necessary.
8. This giveaway is in no way endorsed by Facebook or Instagram.
Featured Image Source