Win a copy of Gilmore Girls: The Complete Series and A Year In The Life
Grab your coffee and settle down with the ultimate boxset.
Take it back to the nostalgic town of Stars Hollow for the ultimate revival of the adored series, ‘Gilmore Girls’. The coffee-loving, fast-talking, mother and daughter duo came back to your screens recently in ‘Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life’.
Nearly ten years after the original series ended, ‘Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life’ begins, Lorelai still runs the Dragonfly Inn (and chugs coffee like it’s water) and Rory, now 32, has experienced some career success. As Rory works through job-related struggles and Lorelai deals with some unresolved issues of her own, Emily Gilmore has been handling the loss of her dear husband, Richard. Emily is at a major crossroads in her life, recently widowed and trying to figure out what to do next. Richard’s death forces Emily and Lorelai to finally reexamine their own fraught relationship, which hasn’t changed much since the beginning of the series.
Now’s your chance to own the four 90-minute seasonal chapters along with all the other seasons on DVD, so you can watch any time you need the comfort of the Gilmore’s. To be in with a chance of winning The Complete Series and A Year in the Life on DVD, just follow the instructions below.
— United By Pop (@unitedbypop) November 30, 2017
‘Gilmore Girls: The Complete Series And A Year in the Life’ is available to buy from Amazon now. The series will also be available to own on Digital.
Terms and Conditions
- No purchase necessary.
- This giveaway is open to residents of the United Kingdom only.
- One (1) winners will be randomly selected from all applicable entries
- One (1) winner will receive one (1) copy of Gilmore Girls The Complete Series + A Year in the Life on DVD
- No alternative prize is available
- Giveaway closes on 10th December at 9pm GMT
- United By Pop will contact the prize winner via Twitter direct message
- Winner must provide United By Pop with their full name and mailing address to receive their prize
- If the winner does not provide these details within 24 hours of being contacted, they forfeit their prize
Featured image source