Cat Clarke‘s ‘Girlhood’ smacks of teen rebellion! There is something utterly satisfying about reading characters revelling in doing what they are not supposed to be doing. And much of this book deals with the emerging emotions that characterise the character’s age.
‘Girlhood’ follows Harper as she tries to forget the past and fit in at expensive boarding school Duncraggan Academy. Her new group of friends are tight; the kind of girls who Harper knows have her back. But Harper can’t escape the guilt of her twin sister’s Jenna’s death, and her own part in it – and she knows no one else will ever really understand. But new girl Kirsty seems to get Harper in ways she never expected. She has lost a sister too. Harper finally feels secure. She finally feels…loved.
We’ve got five copies of ‘Girlhood’ to give away to some lucky bookworms. To be in with a chance of winning just follow the details in the Tweet below. Good luck!
— United By Pop (@unitedbypop) July 2, 2017
Terms and conditions:
- No purchase necessary.
- This giveaway is open to residents of the United Kingdom only
- Five (5) winners will be randomly selected from all applicable entries
- Winners will receive one (1) copy of Cat Clarke’s ‘Girlhood’
- No alternative prize is available
- Giveaway closes on Monday 10th July at 9pm GMT.
- United By Pop will contact the prize winner via Twitter direct message
- Winner must provide United By Pop with their full name and mailing address to receive their prize
- If the winner does not provide these details within 24 hours of being contacted, they forfeit their prize
Featured image source