Aside from acting in movies, standing up for everything we believe in and modelling; Cara Delevingne‘s also been busy putting pen to paper. ‘Mirror Mirror’ is the debut release from the London-born 25-year-old and tackles some key issues facing everyone today, from mental health, to issues of gender and sexuality.
‘Mirror Mirror’ follows sixteen-year-old friends, Red, Leo, Rose and Naomi. They’re all misfit; still figuring out who they are and who they want to be. Life isn’t perfect but music brings them together, and they’re excited about what the future holds for their band, Mirror Mirror.
That is until Naomi vanishes before being pulled unconscious out of the river. She’s left fighting for her life in a coma. The police claim it was a failed suicide attempt, but her friends aren’t convinced. Will Naomi ever wake up? What — or perhaps who — led her to that hospital bed? And how did Red, the self-styled protector of the group, fail to spot the warning signs?
While Rose turns to wild partying and Leo is shrouded by black moods, Red sets out to uncover the truth. It’s a journey that will cause Red’s world to crack, exposing the group’s darkest secrets.
Nothing will ever be the same again, because once a mirror is shattered, it can’t be fixed.
We’ve got FIVE copies of Cara’s book, plus some super limited edition tote bags to go with them. Want to be in with a chance of winning them? Find out how below.
— United By Pop (@unitedbypop) October 9, 2017
Terms and Conditions
- Entrants must follow @UnitedByPop and RT the competition tweet to enter
- ‘Quote tweets’ do not count as entries
- No purchase necessary
- This giveaway is open to residents of the UK only
- Five (5) winners will be randomly selected from all applicable entries
- Winners will receive one (1) copy of Cara Delevingne’s ‘Mirror Mirror’ and branded tote bag
- No alternative prize is available; prize has no cash value
- Giveaway closes on October 16th at 9pm GMT
- United By Pop will contact the prize winner via Twitter direct message
- Winner must provide United By Pop with their full name and mailing address to receive their prize
- If the winner does not provide these details within 24 hours of being contacted, they forfeit their prize
Featured Image Source