Want to impress your friends at a party, picnic or just create snacks that are aesthetically pleasing? Then, worry not; we’ve got your back. This super simple recipe is so easy that a five year old could do it, and it’ll still look like it belongs on Tumblr or Pinterest. The best thing is, you can improvise with your own ingredients, but if you’re not feeling too adventurous, just follow our guide.
You will need:
- 600g of white chocolate
- Food colouring of your choice
- Sprinkles or any kind of cake toppings you fancy
- Bowls (any sizes you have is completely fine)
- Baking tray
- Spatula or any utensil that works as one
- Baking paper
- Melt the chocolate and separate into different bowls. Add different food colouring to each bowl. TIP: We think the outcome looks pretty when you leave one of the bowls of chocolate white, to create that marble effect, but this is personal preference.
- Pour out the bowls onto the baking tray with the baking paper on into separate blobs.
- Now for the fun bit; once all the chocolate is used up and in blobs on the tray, swirl it all around and create the thickness of your choice – just make sure it’s not too thin.
- Once at your chosen thickness, you can add all the sprinkles you like. You could also use other things for toppings such as mini marshmallows or anything you fancy – go nuts, this is your creation.
- Put this in the fridge for at least one hour before getting it out and breaking up into chunks.
Making this recipe yourself? Make sure you snap some pics and tweet them to us or tag us on Instagram @UnitedByPop.